Tuesday 27 November 2012

Steal The Style; Miranda Kerr

Everytime Miranda Kerr is pictured, she is always uber stylish and I don't know about you, but I want to steal the style!


 Whether it be taking her son for a walk or attending star studded events, Miranda Kerr is always sure to look her best and continues to be our style envy! But unlike her, you may not have the bank balance to dress head to toe designer - so why not get her look at a cheaper price?

  


Here's how to steal her everyday style on the high street!

Steal The Style; Miranda Kerr

Steal The Style; Miranda Kerr by natashamackay featuring skull scarves


 Leave a comment telling me who's style you want to steal and I might use it on my next Steal The Style!
Follow me on Twitter (@NatashaMackay1) for more fashion updates!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Urgh she is soooo gorgeous!

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's really doing a great job at layering! She looks fantastic even with a kid in tow!

    Hope you can check out my blog as I’ve featured Miranda Kerr’s street style. I’d love to know what you think. If you want to follow each other on GFC, just give me a buzz too!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-36225450-1