Wednesday 14 November 2012

Seasonal Sparkle!

I'm sat looking out my window and all I can see is grey and rain.. the joys of Autumn/Winter! But there is a positive about the next few months besides Christmas.
What's that I hear you ask?
Well, my lovely readers, it's party season! The only time of year when you can wear sparkles obsessively and not be judged!

Every shop you go into, you will see an array of sequins and sparkles from the traditional gold to multicoloured heaven and it can be a little overwhelming! So I'm going to show you some of my favourite eye-catching dresses that aren't going to leave you scraping your pennies together for your Christmas work do!


1) Kelly Brook Pewter Sequin Cowl Back Maxi, New Look, £59.99
2) Ammelia Sequin Cut Out Back Asymmetric Dress In Gold, Misguided.co.uk, £25.99
3) Jasmine All Over Sequin Bodycon Dress, Boohoo.com, £35

Although there are some amazing dresses out there, it doesn't mean that you have no other options! There's plenty of items to chooses from to add a bit of sparkle to any outfit! Here are some dazzling examples:



 
1) Harper Leggings by Goldie, Topshop, £44
 2) Motel Spandangle Knicker Short in Black, Motelrocks.com, £25
 3) Gold glitter courts, Debenhams, £31.50

With all the different ways to glitterize your outfit, there's no reason why you should miss out of this trend! It's one way to brighten up your day when it's dull outside!

Tomorrow, my blog will be featured on the blog Mouthful Of Style (@MouthfulStyle) for her Talk for Thursdays post! Make sure to take a look!

Leave me a comment or follow me on twitter (@NatashaMackay1) for style updates and more!
<3


2 comments:

UA-36225450-1