Friday 9 November 2012

Satchels, Clutches and Totes - Oh my!

We all know that every girl can never have too many bags and I don't know about you, but I love it when I find a new website or shop that sells them, I need to buy one! So I thought I should share a couple of websites I love!

Not too long ago, I came across the website A-shu.co.uk (@ASHU_CO_UK) where they have beautiful designer style handbags for high street prices and yes, it is as amazing as it sounds! I got this gorgeous Taupe Hermes Style bag for £23.99.



As well as it looking amazing, the quality's also great too and it can hold all my books for college.. Such a bargain! Take a look at these beauties which you can buy from their website now!


 

1) XXL tan over-sized clutch bag in the style of Celine, £19.99
2) Tan Hermes Birkin style leather effect holdall handbag, £26.99 
3) Maroon leather effect handbag in the style of YSL, £23.99

I also recently came across the brand Oushka (www.oushka.com, @oushkabags) who sell some statement handbags that every girl must own! Although the price range is a little higher, the bags have have numerous good reviews and are durable and long lasting.. definitely worth the money! My favourite at the minute has to be the Dover bag in tan which I've shown below.
The colour is perfect for all year round so you can use it over and over! It's also the perfect size to hold every girl's essentials as well as a little more and the metal links provide extra support which means there won't be any embarrassing strap snapping incidents! You can buy this bag on their website for the lovely price of £145 which I will be doing once payday rolls around!

Leave me a comment or follow me on Twitter (@NatashaMackay1) for more fashion updates! 
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha, these are really cute bags. I wanted to say hi and show some support to your blog since we are ifb friends so I will be following you now:)

    www.fashiondelights.net

    ReplyDelete

UA-36225450-1